A parenting programme to equip parents to deal effectively with developmental, academic
and behavioural problems in children.
A parenting programme developed by an educational psychologist with more than 30 years of experience. The Smarta Choice programme is aimed at parents who want to gain better insight into their children’s needs and how to foster confident and independent children who can succeed in life. The programme not only equips parents to deal effectively with everyday behavioural and academic challenges, but also helps parents to better deal with their own anxieties around parenting.
● The meaning of parenting
● The needs of a child
● Dependency, self-esteem and learned helplessness
● Development of the child as a person
● The Usual Approach
● The Educative Approach
● Parental management
● Quality of parenting
● Development of a the child as an adult
● The Smart-Choice parenting approach
Coaches involved: K. Resnick & H.Kirby
3.5 hours online or face to face
- Better manage the work-from-home phenomenon
- Calm and cooperative home environment with no shouting
- Improved parental stress and well-being
- Self-assured and happy children
Who should attend?
This program empowers parents to successfully deal with virtually any childhood problem within a very short period of time.