The reengineering and transformation of companies globally has resulted in many employees having to re-apply for positions in the companies in which they are employed. No doubt this process can leave applicants traumatised and elevate stress levels to unmanageable levels. Successful candidates participate actively in the interview. They demonstrate a knowledge of, and interest in, the company and the position and how their particular skills will fulfil the company’s requirements.
This short course will include the following:
- (1 hour) Assess the job promotion you are applying for in terms of risk assessment, the skills you have and what can be achieved through this application.
- (1 hour) Participate in a role simulation where your interview skills are evaluated.
- (1 hour) Acquire the Stratcom formula for selling yourself and your ideas.
- (1 hour) Participate in preparing questions, what the interviewer’s expectations are and questions that the coachee can ask.
- (1 hour) Evaluate your personal impact power in terms of your image, voice and speech skills and social intelligence (perceiving accurately and conveying answers with impact and confidence.
- (1 hour) participate in a final rehearsal to manage nervousness and conduct the interview with confidence.
A short course consisting of 6 sessions (6 hours) R1 800,00 per session