Focus areas and workshop outcomes:
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Demystify the concept of the Difficult Customer
- Recognise what create a “difficult” Customer
- Manage your emotions using simple emotional intelligent techniques
- Manage the customer situation
- Identify complaints you come across and coming up with solutions – personalising this workshop to your company/role!
Who should attend?
Why should I book:
Although “the customer is always right,” they may not always be easy to deal with. Learning how to deal with difficult customers is an important step for any person, especially those who work in the customer service industry. Even businesses with the best products and services are bound to have occasional run-ins with angry customers.
Keeping customers happy is a key component of good customer service. While no one likes talking to angry customers, ignoring complaints can have serious consequences for your company. In addition to potentially lowering your profit level, failing to respond to upset customers can create a negative perception of your business that can take years to correct.
To build a positive reputation with consumers, it is important to have properly trained staff who can handle difficult people and resolve customer complaints. So why is it important to learn how to deal with difficult customers?
- 93% of customers are more likely to make repeat purchases with companies that offer excellent customer service.
- Since difficult customers are inevitable, you and your team must know how to effectively resolve customer conflicts.
- To enhance your team’s conflict resolution capabilities, enroll them in this workshop