Focus areas and workshop outcomes:
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate how to get your point across as to when you want it and why you want it by doing a role play
- Explain how you going to achieve the target by coaching and observing
- State why targets are needed and why the business needs it through doing a conversation
- Calculate how your targets get set
- State how do you manage your targets
- State how do we set the targets
- Explain what happens if we don’t give the correct targets
- Demonstrate what support do you give to your team to help them achieve targets
- Demonstrate how to set targets and manage your targets
Who should attend?
Why should I book:
Effective goal setting is a great habit to develop and will be essential if you want to achieve big things in the world of sales. The reason is simple – focus. If you have a goal and know where you’re trying to reach, you can focus all your efforts on finding the best and most efficient route to get there. Without a clear destination, you risk rambling along, wasting time and missing opportunities.
But it takes skill to set productive goals and chasing the wrong ones could cost you dearly (not just in lost sales).
To get it right, you need to have a good understanding of the following:
- How your business processes run
- What the wider business goals are
- How best to align your sales targets with the business goals
- What you need to do to achieve these targets
- How you can measure your progress and improve on what you’re doing