Tips for Career Progress
The embodiment of these elements will not only enhance your overall career progress, but will also move you closer to being the best you can be going forward.
- Pause and reflect regularly on your career growth.
- Make sure you understand why some things have been easy in your career and why other things have been difficult.
- Obtain professional help to assist with understanding your potential.
- Ask for regular feedback.
- Make sure you have a clear ‘Why’ – Know why you do what you do.
- Clarify your vision for your life.
- Focus on building relationships and a support network.
- Always pay attention to what is happening around you in the organisation.
- Make sure you get the best coach to walk with you on this journey of change.