This short course will include the following:
• (1 hour) Explore the nature, sources and perceptions that exist in conflict.
• (1 hour) Understand your assertiveness rights, develop your internal locus of control and express negative thoughts and emotions in a healthy and positive manner.
• (1 hour) Acquire the language of persuasion and diplomacy.
• (1 hour) practical application and evaluation.
• (2 hours) Ensure your tools of communication – the voice and speech mechanism and non-verbal behaviour express the outcomes you wish to achieve.